- Jack turned four and had a birthday party complete with friends. We shot off rockets at a park nearby which he thoroughly enjoyed. His grandpa and dad enjoyed it too.
- I ran a half marathon and finished nice and strong. I finished in 2:47 something something seconds. I fell around mile 5 (this seems to be a common thing for me when running) and had to have my hand all bandaged up. I think if I had skipped the medic stuff I would have made my goal of 2:45:00. I am hoping to run another one at the end of this year but we'll have to see because...
- We are having a baby in May. The actual due date is May 22 which is my mother-in-law's birthday. It would be cool to have a baby then but I doubt I'll make it that far. Because of my previous two c-sections and no deliveries I automatically have to have a c-section which means they will probably deliver a week before. Plus I went into labor with Claire two weeks before her due date so who knows...
- Kyle got a promotion and is no long the IT guy around the office. They had to hire two people to replace him, but we all know he's irreplaceable ;) He is now part of the engineering department and looks for bugs in the program and I think helps fix them...but don't quote me on it. He also uses a standing desk and last I heard had converted three people to use them as well.
- Claire is just chugging along I guess. Nothing really big has happened. She has a best friend that lives across the street that she loves LOVES to play with. It's been difficult in the winter because of colds, we have to hold off a bit but it's fun to watch them play and I love that she has a friend. I guess they are pretty tight in nursery as well.
On Monday we found out we are having a girl. It's pretty exciting and it's exactly what I predicted. Now we have to pick out names, at least that's on my mind all the time. It's so stressful, choosing a name. I'm excited that Claire will have a little best friend. Jack says he's excited to have another little sister. I hope they are all best friends but I'm guessing that won't happen for another twenty years...I just remember my neighbor had a sister a little older than her and they seemed super close and shared a room and clothes and it looked like so much fun to have someone close in age. I think Claire will be a great big sister but I can tell it's gonna be difficult adjustment for her. She is very much attached to me. But she loves babies so maybe she will be attached to the baby more and not me.

1 comment:
excited the bed looks good thanks to Kyle.
Post a Comment