Since then we have been snowed in. Ugh, I am so done with the snow here in Utah. It's so cold you can't even compact it to make snowmen. Trust me, we tried. It's just powder everywhere and tons of it. I went out with the kids once to play with out sled and it was almost up to my knees. Poor Claire couldn't even walk. Well, she probably couldn't anyways because of her snowsuit but still... And it won't go away! It got nice and warm over the weekend, like upper 30's, around 40, but then yesterday it started to snow again and it is just too much. I'm done with all this cold-it's the pits. Luckily I have some projects to work on to keep me entertained but it only works so much. I think we go outside four times a week tops.
Jack and Claire are doing great. Claire is singing lots, she loves doing the actions to Book of Mormon Stories and Popcorn Popping. I just heard her try and sing Twinkle Twinkly Little Star. Jack has started Sunbeams and he is doing much better now than he was when he started. The first two Sundays Jack would just cry and cry and cry. Luckily his teachers are like Sunbeam pros. Some of the kids they taught have already moved into Young Men and Young Womens so they know how to work with these kids. Last Sunday Jack didn't try to sit with us (we teach CTR 6 which I think makes it hard for Jack cuz he can see us all through sharing time), he didn't cry and he sorta participated. He wasn't laying on the floor, he tried to sing some of the actions and he only called mom once that I can remember. He did however get smacked in the face by another boy because they were fighting over Jack's new CTR bracelet...I know right? But the teachers handled it really well and he didn't cry. (Meanwhile I was trying not to run over and save Jack from his friend that was being mean :( ). I can't believe our little boy is in Sunbeams! He's so wonderful.
Going to Tonie's house for Christmas with her new hat-which she likes to wear every time we go out.
Playing his Chuggington Matching game he got for Christmas
With her new baby and stroller and sparkle shoes...
Enjoying the post Christmas lull with toys
Jack's so-handsome sweater
What I made with a gift card. It's not amazing but it does the job of keeping toys.
We bought my dream stroller-a Joovy Sit and Stand which I plan on taking to the splash pad everyday this summer...if summer ever comes...sigh.
Claire in high heals pushing her stroller
Jack's first day of Sunbeams
Claire brushing her teeth with daddy. She has formed an obsession with Kyle-like a little crush. She points at his pictures constantly and likes to yell Daddy! Daddy! every time. There's one in her room and without fail when you get her up in the morning she will immediately point to his picture and say Daddy!
Just chillin'
Made these boxes-cost me $6 total. Love it! It keeps their books contained.
What I did yesterday because I was pretty board...It's a darker purple than the picture shows and the sides have butterflies on it.














2 comments:
love the pics and the update. I hope the snow stops and that sun shines for you... or you can hit the tanning booth..
You are so very talented!
Post a Comment