Well, a lot has happened since I updated last. So basically I'm going to show you pics and narrate. Let's start a little before Halloween...
We went to the petting zoo
And Jack and Claire got to ride the pony.
Like Claire's costume? I made it-pattern and all :)
We went to a pumpkin patch that was just around the corner from where we live. It was a lot of fun. We got to go on a hay ride and they had a kids maze made with hay bales. Jack and Kyle climbed to the top of a huge hay pyramid and they got to play in a corn pit. It's like a ball pit/ sand pit with dried corn kernels in it. The kids LOVED it. Before leaving I told Jack he could pick out a pumpkin. So we walked down the row of pumpkins and he kept looking and looking for "Jack's big pumpkin." I would point to one and he would study it and say "nope! not Jack big pumpkin" and we would continue walking down the row. It was adorable! Finally he stopped and looked two rows over and said "there!" We walked over the two rows and he looked at two pumpkins saying, "this one or this one?" Then he grabbed one small little pumpkin and said "THIS JACK BIG PUMPKIN!" (he pronounces pumpkin punkin btw). Then we took it home and carved. He loved it, I loved it-what a great memory.
L-R : Kyle's, Mine, Jack's and Claire's
Kyle was trying to blow our minds with his artistic vision...
Jackson had his birthday-he is three! He got a tonka truck and some fruit snacks from his Grandma and Grandpa Fisher.
He got toys
and more toys
shoes from me and Kyle
and more toys... I think this is a fire truck from his Grandpa Brown.
On Halloween we went to Kyle's office and trick or treated. Claire got it down and LOVED getting all sorts of candy from people. Then we headed up to my sister's house and helped handing out candy. Jack had lots of fun and we had some yummy yummy pizza :)
Look at her little tail fin :) I don't know if you can tell but I was very proud of these costumes I made for Jack and Claire :)
The morning after Halloween Jack's face was soooooo swollen. I'm pretty sure it was from the white makeup we used for his Cat costume. It took about two days to go down but he was fine and all is well now.I went up to Boise with Jack and Claire for a week waiting for Baby Lily to make her arrival-which she did-and she's doing great and she's adorable. Sadly I didn't get many pics while up there but here is one of Zoey and Claire that is very blurry but you can tell they are having fun.
We came home for a week during which it snowed a TON so Jack and I made a snow man in the back yard. Claire is wearing my old snowsuit and it works pretty well.
Claire is wearing a sweet Ting shirt her dad got her. You should check out Ting-seriously, it's pretty awesome.
We then went back up to Boise for Thanksgiving. This is me trying to entertain Claire in the line at Joann's. She really did love it.
And then we came home...
And now we are back to life as usual and getting ready for Christmas.







2 comments:
i love your narration and the pics. :)
love the costumes and cake
ila
Post a Comment