Jun 13, 2012
It's been a while I know. I had some really cute pictures I wanted to put on here but our memory card in the camera went wonky and it won't let us download them so alas, all I have are these photos from my phone. We have been having a lot of fun lately. We went to a splash pad in Spanish Fork. It has a covered play ground as well and Jack really enjoyed running around. Claire loves going down the slide which is fun but she prefers going down on her knees backwards. I worry that 1) she will topple backwards down the slide and 2) she will burn her knees sliding down the plastic. Both have not happened, yet. Maybe she's just not heavy enough to get burned that way, I dunno but she seems to do well. I have decided that Claire is a scaredy cat. She will sometimes pull herself up to a standing position on the couch but only if she doesn't know I'm watching. If she notices me then she sits down again. She is also like a turtle in that if you put her on her back, she can't really go anywhere. She's rolled over a few times and I think I will try working with her on it but for the most part she just cries, decides to be content or goes to sleep. Crying is the usual reaction. I worry it's a developmental delay, like a serious one sometimes but I think I'll try working with her more and see how it works out.
Can I just say I was born to have children. I don't mean cuz I'm a girl and stuff but I love Love LOVE playing with my kids. It's so nice that Jack likes to play a bit more now. We build tunnels and forts and train tracks and run through the sprinklers. It's great. It will be even better when he can go see the kid movies and I can finally go see them too. (Kyle doesn't like watching kid movies, he falls asleep, boo).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment