May 9th is the date!
Kyle and I are having another baby. We are pretty excited and I am getting anxious once again for pregnancy to be done so I can hold our newest baby. In September I thought I might be pregnant, which seemed a little crazy/paranoid of me. I took a test from the dollar store and was shocked to see it come out positive. So Jack and I hopped in the car and bought three more reputable tests which all came out positive. Four tests later, a visit to the doctor AND an ultra sound to confirm, I was convinced I really was pregnant. We are super thrilled and very excited for Jack to have a little brother or sister. Not only that but our newest little one will have a two new cousins to grow up with which is soooo great! I cannot believe how fast our family is growing.
8 comments:
Congratulations Kyle and Cynthia!!! That is super exciting news!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
That's great news! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! How exciting. I hope you are feeling well!
Congrats again, guys! Totally, totally excited for ya'll.
Annnnd....i thought the drum roll sound bite was quite a nice touch. :D
How awesome guys! Now I can't wait to find out WHAT "it" is!
Hooray! Babies are the best! We're so excited for you! It was really fun to run into you at Joann's. You're looking so good!
Congrats! That is so exciting :)
Post a Comment