Nov 17, 2010

Cast Your Vote!

Alright, I went to the doctor today. Everything sounds good. My next appointment is the BIG one where we get to find out if we are having a little boy or a little girl. I have a feeling it's a girl but will be uber excited if it's a boy as well. So, the date is December 13th and you have until the 12th to cast your prediction (I guess it's not really a vote). The ticker is on the the right -->

Feel free to leave a comment as well and we'll see who is right :)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

How do all my friends become pregnant and I have NO idea about it! Congrats to you and Kyle! :O)

joelle said...

It'll be a girl! Just like us! haha

Unknown said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant!

Robbin and Sarah said...

oh darn, i could not vote for a boy since I voted for a girl. it will be fun anyway.

Jenn Miyamoto said...

Congrats on #2! That's SO exciting!!

BrittWilk said...

i'm so excited for you guys! i'll guess girl. then you'll have one of each. both genders are so fun!