Tonight Jackson zonked out in the middle of family prayers. It was great! He had been kinda fussy all day. It took a while but I got him to sleep at church. When we got home though he wanted attention, to be held, to be played with and he wasn't content on sitting and observing (which he does a lot of times). Kyle went to home teaching and I made us a dessert. Jackson didn't want to sit in his bouncy chair and watch so I put him in the baby carrier and let him "help" me. We measured and mixed and sang Disney songs until Kyle came home. He was starting to get drowsy while in the carrier so I took him out and set him on the couch. Boom! He fell asleep. I felt bad because he needed to be changed and put into his jammies but he was asleep. I got him ready for bed which brought out a mix of emotions. He started crying and then he smiled and beamed and was basically the little ball of adorableness that he is. We went into the bedroom to have family prayers and he began crying a bit while I wrapped him up. He made a few noises during the prayer but when we were done he was completely asleep. We left him on the bed to sleep and we'll move him later. Ahhh, if only all nights were as easy as tonight.

Ready for church. The flash wasn't on so he's blurry :(

making our cake

1...2...

3.
3 comments:
He's adorable!! I can't believe how big he is! Chubby babies are so cute!
Wow, those sleep pictures are SO CUTE! What a handsome little boy you've got!
a) You look beautiful!
b) I am LOVING the semi-belly-roll in the last 2 pictures. So. Cute.
Post a Comment