
I'm getting nervous for this weekend. The BYU vs U of U game is going to be intense AND very important. We have lost one game and U of U is undefeated. Ughh if only these things didn't get to me. It is difficult though living in the area. Tonight I painted my fingernails and toenails and then began to regret it because I painted them RED! Why did I do that?? AND today I wore RED! Again, why did I do that?? It amazes me how much I begin to hate that color as the football game approaches.
Kyle and I are excited but I decided to put some picture in of the rivalry. In all fairness it is just a game. I mean, my sister goes to the University of Utah and my family has forgiven her (wink wink). But just to make sure everyone knows:



1 comment:
Pretty much the coolest post. I love the old school photos!
I'm a little nervous for this weekend as well... I think Utah might have one on us!
Are you going to the game?
Post a Comment