Playing with shaving cream paint!
It was a big hit
Beware of the red/orangey food color cuz it kinda sticks in the grout.
Ummm, my daughter was bit immodest so I drew some clothes on her. She'll thank me later :)
My kids are just freakishly adorable-it's true.
This one's for my mom. Claire is wearing my old sweatshirt and holding her baby like a good momma :) I think it looks like one of my old photos.
This is how Jack rolls! Eye mask, headphones and glasses. It's the "cool thing" to do around here.
Oh! And we have another walker in the house! Claire has finally decided to join the bipeds and is toddling around just as a toddler should. Whew, I was getting worried there for a bit. She gets a kick out of her brother most of the time. Sometimes Jack likes to shower her with kisses and hugs, which she gets kind of annoyed with and sometimes he tries to ride on her back when she's crawling-which ticks her off quite a bit but they are pretty happy together. It's so fun to hear her laughing cuz Jack is doing something silly. It also warms my heart when Jack tells Claire Bear to come with him or tells me she's crying and sad (he really does call her Claire Bear which melts my heart). What sweet children I have been blessed with.
Claire playing in Jack's fort bed
The duvet cover
Part of Jack's Halloween costume...
No comments:
Post a Comment