oh yes she did. I made these delicious and amazingly HUGE cookies the other night on a whim. Brace yourself. These are Nutella Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies...I know. We had some Nutella around the house and I figured I would us that instead of peanut butter but we didn't have quite enough Nutella so I had to put some pb in. Let me just say they tasted wonderful and I don't regret making them. I do regret how much I'm going to have to work out because of them though.
My hand for a size reference.
On another note-something must be done about our Ikea chair. Jack sometimes has accidents on it and I hate how many times I have had to wash the cover. It's getting all faded and ugly looking cuz it's black. So I'm torn between making a new cover with a PUL (water proof) inner so I can just wipe the fabric clean or scotch guarding the cover we have now or making a new one and scotch guarding it. I will probably opt for the first because I love to sew...that's just how I roll these days.
I finally made a portable height chart for my children. I'm very pleased with how it turned out, especially because I free handed the numbers. Now I just gotta get my kids' measurements.
Jack and Claire have both given up their binkies. It hasn't been as bad as I expected from Jack but Claire used it a lot more than I realized. However we have been able to transition her to a doll for comfort fairly well. She'll sit and talk to it, it's so cute. Then Kyle informed me that she also sits and talks to the diapers...I guess she is just a chatterbox and they were willing to listen.
Here is Jack with his gifts from the binkie fairy. He got a Percy train (they were out of stuffed Thomases) and Thomas the Train pajamas. He was super excited-not that you can tell from the picture. I told him to show me Percy for the picture so he made Percy face the camera.
Oh and mother's day was great. Kyle made me breakfast and we had left over pizza for lunch (my favorite actually) and I made dinner in the crock pot so it was super super easy. We went to church and Jack behaved pretty well. I got a snap dragon plant that we planted last night. I hope it starts to bloom. Oh I also got a really pretty watch. It was a good day.
1 comment:
nice cookies- they sound awesome! and. uh, your hand is gorgeous. Seriously. And awkwardly. You have a beautiful hand. :)
Post a Comment