Apr 27, 2012

Our little Claire Bear turned ONE!!!! Boy are we happy for her.  She is such a sweet little girl and yes she cries... a lot...we still love her so much.  We had a little shindig at our place to celebrate.  It.was.crowd.ed. Haha, Claire has two cousins four months older than her and they were running around while Claire Bear watched (hopefully a little jealous of their movement).  Jack sadly slept through most of the party-he was pretty tired and we had to get him up at the end just so he could see his grandmas and grandpa and family before they left.  (P.S. Jack LOVES his grandmas, both of them.  He screams Grammy!!! and gives them hugs when he sees them AND he has said hi to them on the phone which is just adorable.)  Claire got a lot of cloths and some books and a few toys.  I had my mom find my old cabbage patch doll, Glenna, and that's what Kyle and I gave her for her birthday.  I loved having all the family around and although it was packed and super hot in our house, it was a lot of fun!

























No comments: