Because someone complained about not showing pics of the kids' room here are some that I took last night. I had to clean up their changing table before I could snap photos of it. Their room has been a disaster lately and since Jack is not quite old enough to put things away effectively, I only have myself to blame.
I would just like to thank my sister in law for the help. Believe it or not, chevron stripes can be a little complicated to figure out lol.
On another note, we have had some sicknesses going through our house. Luckily Claire seems to be the one affected the most but she does great when we get the humidifier pumping. Here are some pics of her. She woke up around 10 pm so I just let her sit on our bed while I got ready for bed. We are lucky that she stays pretty chipper during the day. It's the nights that get a little stressful.
Jackson has been cracking me up. He gets his glasses this week and I'm super excited about that. I will probably do another "photo shoot" after he gets them. He will be so cute, I just hope he can keep them on :o. Anywhooo, Jack has been obsessed with trains lately (I credit playing Ticket To Ride so much while I was pregnant with him). He likes to line up his cars like a train, in fact, he does it with other objects lately like his Duplo blocks and last night he didn't even discriminate what he lined up. It was awesome.
as you can see, it's a book, book, towel, undies, headband, more undies, a washcloth and some puzzle pieces.
it then snakes under the other bed and goes all the way to the wall.
he brings up the end with his cup. Gotta love this kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment