Jack's second birthday was a lot of fun. He got to play with his cousin Jordan (whom he ADORES) and see his aunts and grandmas oh and his grandpa Fisher. I think he loved all the people. Eli, their cousin got to see Claire and they were laughing at each other for a while. So cute.
Here's Jack examining the cake. It took a while for him to dig in but he eventually did. This cake was a beast to make and it's not very big at all. I made the fondant and it was pretty good but layering the cake was horrifying. I sliced my thumb wide open while leveling the cake. It made me dizzy to just look at it but after a little bit of super glue we were back in business.
Here is Jack's Halloween costume. I spent a lot of time making it and I was so happy with it. I still am. Anyways, I got it on Jack and he started crying shortly after this picture and trying to pull it off so we took it off. He didn't wear it to the trunk-or-treat but now he has some fun play clothes. And I have an adorable pic of my son as a cowboy.
We got Jack a tricycle for his birthday. He isn't quite coordinated enough to ride it but he likes to wear his helmet and ring the bell. He wears this helmet all.the.time. I felt like I was pushing around June in Benny and June while we were out for a walk because he wore his helmet the whole time.
Jackson likes to eat in style. Please not, he has his coat on too, the sleeves are pulled up. He kept pulling off his glasses and then putting them back on through out dinner.
I have been sewing again. My machine is starting to throw fits so I don't do it as much as I would like. This is a jacket I made for Claire. It's fully lined this time and it is so cute, I love it. I think I'm most proud because I made the pattern too.
Claire in her other jacket after a nice walk. I love her wind blown rosy cheeks. She's so cute.
Here is Claire in her costume. She's dressed as a little Navajo girl (which she is). I made everything she's wearing and she did fine wearing it to the trunk-or-treat.
Things are good here. Lately I have been sick along with the kiddos but it's not too bad, just soreness and runny noses. Kyle's still working hard and we are enjoying life.
And now we are all caught up!
1 comment:
That Claire is such a little beauty! And Jack gets cuter with every picture. I can see his fun personality through all the pictures! So glad you guys are doing well. :)
Post a Comment