Jul 13, 2011

Family Pictures

While in Tennessee, we took family pictures because all the kids would be together. This has really only happened one other time since I joined the family and that was my first Christmas after we got married.

Pictures with a toddler and two babies is difficult. Pictures with a toddler, two babies and an INSANE amount of humidity and heat is basically impossible. I am going to have to edit a few and switch heads to get a picture where everyone is smiling at the camera-if it's even possible. During takes we were sitting in cars with the air conditioner blasting. You can see in some, Jack's cheeks are all red from being warm. Poor kid-he was not really having it that day. It was a crazy morning but in the end we got some good ones.

My sister-in-law Jill put together the color scheme and then she and Corinne (my other sister-in-law) scouted out the locations. There are some gorgeous locations right by the house like an old barn and a beautiful church. I wonder how old that church is too, I shoulda looked around.

Enjoy-

No comments: