May 16, 2011

My little girl spits up a lot. Jack didn't really spit up, I mean he did but nothing significant. Claire however spews pretty much everything she ate. At least that's what it seems like. I would worry more except she's not super fussy, she gets more upset when she has to burp, and she is gaining weight pretty fast. It just seems to come out of nowhere. This has lead to pretty much EVERYTHING covered in spit up. I just realized, when doing my kids laundry, that almost everything was covered in spit up. I haven't had any blowouts with Claire yet and when using cloth, that rarely happens so hopefully the laundry situation will calm down in a few months.

I cannot believe Claire is three weeks old. She still seems so tiny, she is tiny, but I assumed she would be all plumped by two weeks (I dunno why). Jack is humongous compared to his little sister now. I didn't realize it until yesterday but he's a big kid. (I know, I know, I guess I'm blind). I can't believe he's almost two. He really is transitioning well to having her around. I'm glad because moving is going to throw another big change in his direction. Jack's a pretty easy going kid though so hopefully it won't be too rough.

I took Jack to nursery yesterday. Kyle stayed home with Claire so I could go to church. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR NURSERY. Jack pretty much rushed the nursery door. It was pretty cute. Then he left my side for the toys and didn't look back. I don't know if I'm sad he wasn't a little torn to leave me or glad. Maybe he knows I'll come back for him already. When I came back he was playing in bubbles and running around with all the kids. Jack can't talk but he sure is a social kid. I love this boy.

On another note. I bought a KAM snap press and am super excited to make all my diapers snap. :) So cheesy, I know. I won't be able to do anything until next month because I put all my sewing stuff away and promised myself I wouldn't get it out until we moved. I cannot wait to move (I'm sure you've noticed from my posts). We definitely need more space.

1 comment:

joelle said...

that's so funny. Your whole first paragraph is the exact same as us! Camryn spits up ALL the time, and Tegan rarely did! There is like triple the amount of laundry. She has started slowing down this last week though, so hopefully that keeps up!