We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little girl. It will be interesting to see how Jack reacts to it. I don't think he'll even care. He has never gotten jealous when I've held other babies so that makes me glad. I am a little worried because he really likes poking eyes and trying to grab eye lashes. For that, he will need to be closely monitored. Is it weird that I look forward to them growing up together and everything that comes with it. I wanna see them be best friends but I also know they could fight everyday because they are brother and sister. My brother and I used to fight all.the.time. I'm sure it drove my mom batty, but now everything is cool. I am excited for the experiences we'll have raising them.
I also feel so blessed to be pregnant. I have been so blessed to be able to have Jack and to carry Claire. She's almost ready to make her debut and I am so anxious to meet her (and get her out of my body). Having babies is like building the Salt Lake Temple. It takes SOOOOOOO long but the outcome is so worth it.
I also forgot to mention in my last post Jack's awesome trust falling skills. Yep, he does the random trust fall on us so we are always on our toes watching. I think it's scariest when he's sitting on our shoulders. He'll just lean back and fall, trusting we'll hold onto his feet. He likes to walk backwards across the room to get us too. He cracks me up but I worry he might be a little dare devil as he gets older. Right now it seems like there is nothing that he won't try (except food blah). We'll try and catch it on video and I'll post it for you grandparents out there. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment