May 25, 2010

Did I ever tell you I have an incredibly adorable son?

I've probably mentioned it a few times before ;) I love Jack, he is extremely fun. It makes me laugh when he has laughing fits and then we end up laughing at each other together for a few minutes. He likes to grab my face and my hair and pull it close to his face. He is starting to smile for cameras, at least my phone, when I hold them up to take a picture. He is the perfect addition to our family. I know I say it all the time but he is incredibly adorable. I never tire of people stopping and telling me how cute he is when out and about. I'm sure I just beam. Here are some recent pics I got one afternoon on his 7 month birthday (it's not his real 7 month birthday but it's his 28th week mark).


Check out the hair,

and two bottom teeth

and his utter joy!

On another note- I love WinCo. Recently they opened a WinCo in Orem? Have you ever waited in line to get into a grocery store? I have. And it was worth it. I grew up with WinCo, it's familiar to me and so I now have decided to shop there for groceries almost exclusively.

Don't get me wrong, I'll go where the deals are but WinCo usually has the deals. For example, they have a bulk food section. I LOVE THIS SECTION. It is not as big and abundant as the one near my old house in Boise, but it does the job. Today I bought some yeast from this area and some basil. Anyone who has bought spices before knows they are extremely expensive. I don't like spending three or four dollars on the stuff but usually have no choice. I ran out of basil the other day so I decided I would get a refill here at the bulk food. Now guess how much it cost. A dollar you guess? Two? Fifty cents? WRONG, it cost a whole NINE CENTS. Score! It filled up my old jar and then some. I will have to check on the yeast to see how well it works. I spent a dollar on it. I checked the regular packaged yeast prices and they were about 0.74 cents an ounce but the bulk food sold it for 0.19 cents an ounce. But like I said, I will have to see how well it works.
Oh WinCo, I feel so empowered now when it comes to groceries.

And last but not least. I wanna give a shout out to my Lova' (hee hee hee). He bought me a Bamboo Pen and Touch pad.

No special occasion or anything-it's to help me with my GIMP-ing. I practiced with it and am super excited to use it with my computer.
:) peace out!


2 comments:

Bethany said...

You are absolutely right, he is one adorable little boy! I love how happy he always looks! Cute boy!

BrittWilk said...

so jealous. i want a winco. boo.