Here is a quick history:
4 months
5 months
6 months
On another note-I ran a half marathon. I am glad that I did it but I will admit I was pretty upset at the finish line. It took me three and a half hours. When I had about five miles left, my knee was hurting so badly that I couldn't run. I limped the rest of the way. I also didn't bring any energy bars with me so in the last mile I was super dizzy and kinda disoriented. I am going to do another one just to get a better time and to finish strong. I enjoyed training for it because I had to push myself so I will continue to train and hopefully get under 3 hours.
My brother rocked it and finished about an hour ahead of me. He's ready to do a marathon now, I have no desire to run THAT far though.

1 comment:
Isn't it crazy how fast the time flies by? I love the 6 month stage!
You are my hero for running a half. The weather is finally starting to warm up now and I've been thinking about running. Keyword: thinking!
Post a Comment