Mar 28, 2010

Happenin's Around Our House

I am really excited for this upcoming week. Kyle's mom is coming to Utah to visit. It will also be Easter!! Jack's first Easter-there will be pictures galore. We are gonna have General Conference and dinner with family. It will be fabulous!!

Jackson is growing and learning so fast. It amazes me. He likes to grab his toes now, he recently got them to his mouth and will suck on them. He also makes this noise that is HILARIOUS. It's like smacking but he uses his tongue. Today he was doing it during church and I couldn't help but laugh. The people behind us were laughing as well. I'm sure this is just a first of many.





Kyle went camping this last weekend with his Manscout troop. He had a lot of fun and smelled like campfire when he got back. Jack and I had a nice night together. We visited our friends Jenny and Tricia, watched a bit of March Madness and had a Subway. Then Jack went to bed and I cleaned up the house a bit. I let Jack sleep in our bed. He did really well. He was such a sweetheart.

Kyle came back in the morning and that afternoon we set out to get our family pictures taken. Getting a baby's portrait taken is a fun project. It was very interesting. We were jumping up and down, the photographer was making crazy noises to get his attention. Sometimes it cracks me up - here we are acting crazy while Jack just sits there drooling at us mostly looking perplexed. The photographer had a box for Jack to sit in and he was SO interested in the box, he hardly looked up at the camera. We'll have to get him a box...

Here are some pics. We'll share our family photos when we get 'em.

Coincidence? I think not...

My two great loves

Falling asleep on Daddy

TOES!!

5 Months


Peek-a-boo

1 comment:

Robbin and Sarah said...

the outfit for St. Patrick's day looks really cut on him. I will have to download that picture. I don't know about he and Hitchcock though.