We sold one of our cars the other day. It was a bit stressfull but hopefully everything goes well with the vehicle. We decided to clean out the car and get it listed for FHE. By the time we had the car on the internet we ended up selling it in about an hour and half. I never realized how difficult it would be for me to let it go but I did. We are happy now and are looking forward to getting a new one very soon. Kyle's car is up and running so we have a way to get around but it's definately not a family car.
So I have been so crazy about getting a dog. My coworker breeds pugs and they just recently had a litter. Oh MY I thought I was going to steal one of them. I named him Baxter--which I have now found out you are not supposed to name dogs you sell. He was such a rolly polly pooch and snuggly. He was sold on Thursday and that was a little difficult. Kyle and I are not allowed to have pets at our apartment. I will have to wait for a while before we get a dog I suppose. I really miss owning one because I've had one all my life growing up.
Some exciting things are going to happen soon. Kyle is going to be done with school soon and I cannot wait to get started on the summer. The next few months are gonna be great!
2 comments:
Hey Cynthia I just found your blog! I really like facebook but blogs are so much better, way more personal! It looks like you guys are doing well, I am gonna add you to my blog list :)
hey cynthia! wow, sounds like you guys have a lot coming up...how exciting! i, too, totally want a dog but can't have one in our little apartment so i definately feel your pain there. but yay for graduation and all that!
Post a Comment