
So school is finally over and it is official that I have graduated with a bachelors of science in Sociology. Kyle still has a year left of school. I am glad we did not graduate at the same time. While it would have been ideal for us to go through all the ceremony together now we get to participate in all the graduation parties and festivities (free food) again next year. That is very exciting. My family came down and celebrated with me. That was nice to see them.
After graduation Kyle and I started working full time. Kyle is still fixing computers for BYU Bookstore. He loves working with computers and Ipods and I am glad it makes him happy. I work for a place called QuickDown. I have been there for about 8 or 9 months now. Things are going well and I really enjoy my job. It is nice to start work full time and enjoy it. The Sunday after I graduated my Grandma Fisher died. She had had a stroke when I was
My Grandpa Fisher then came down to Salt Lake the next weekend to receive HIS bachelors degree. It is great to know that education is so valued in my family. He was honored at the Capital Building here in Utah and it was really fun to see him receive his diploma. He graduated from the University of Utah, I guess they have to have at least something good about them yeah? (Go BYU!)
Today Kyle and I went to his cousin's wedding down in Manti. It was very nice. I just enjoy watching people get married. They are so happy and I remember how happy I was that day, nothing could bother me. The Manti Temple is so beautiful too. The last time I was there was for my cousin's wedding and it was the last time I had seen my maternal Grandma. That temple is very special to me now.

I was glad to participate in these activities and Kyle and I have been sooo crazy it busy I
1 comment:
congratulations on Graduating, that's so awesome what a wonderful feeling to know that you are done. I heard about your Grandma Sorry to hear about that. But it is nice that we know that we will see our family again. It sounds like things are going pretty good for you guys. Again congrats!!
Post a Comment