Today we had Stake Conference. It was really nice. I sang in the choir but luckily Kyle got to sit with me because we didn't have to sit up front. A counselor in the Temple Presidency and his wife came and spoke. I love the temple and it was very uplifting to hear their testimonies of temple work and what a sacred place the temple is. I am so grateful to live close to a temple, I have always lived near temples. That has been a blessing in my life. It is exciting to think that one day everyone will be near a temple. I hope that day is soon.
Valentine's Day was a few weeks ago. Instead of going out we stayed in. I had been planning on preparing a special dinner since the middle of January. It was a lot of fun. We had fondue, meat cooked in oil, along with mashed potatoes and broccoli. For dessert I made a cake in a heart shaped pan and it was delicious. I love spending Valentine's Day with Kyle, he is my favorite! Kyle was so excited about the dinner he had to get the video camera out and panned across the table. We got a few pictures but not too many still shots...here's a good one up above.
No comments:
Post a Comment