Jan 19, 2012

What have we been up to lately?

  • Idaho for Christmas
  • Painted parent's TV room
  • Returned to Springville
  • Went on a few dates thanks to my Mom-in-law
  • Kyle went on a Manscout trip
  • I Painted my kitchen
  • Visited with Corinne (Kyle's sister) cuz she was in town from Tennessee
  • Jack and Claire got a cold/runny nose/cough
  • I went to Boise with the kiddos
  • Got food poisoning on the way up
  • Celebrated my niece's first birthday
  • Went to Monkey Buziness (a bounce house facility) with the family-Jack had a blast!
  • Got caught up on recent releases-Moneyball is pretty good
  • Returned to Springville
Here are some pics of the recent said events:

Christmas photos can be viewed here.

 At Monkey Buziness


Zoey and her Auntie





Little Zoey's birthday party





 We got to meet one of my best friends' son.  It was great seeing two of my old roommates-we had a lot talk about.  However, I don't know why the heck I didn't get a pick of all three of us together...ugh.

 One of Claire's favorite habits.


 New kitchen color...
 White cabinets



As you enter


 I made a box for the stairs and put some hooks on the walls for coats and purses etc.


 Put new pics in my frames.  I did a wordle of the Proclamation and like it a lot.




 Rearranged the pics on the wall.  I kinda wish I had put them closer together but oh well, it's done and I don't wanna put more holes in the wall.


I painted my toe nails while Jack was playing with water colors in the tub.  He decided to paint his toe nails too.  I love this kid!
 Riding in the Thingamajigger with Claire.

My Christmas present-a new sewing machine.  It's so purdy!!! When I opened the box, the case (above) had been cracked during shipping so we super glued it together and then I modge podged some fabric onto the outside to make it cuter and ad some stability.  

Here is my new beauty-it's a VIKING!!!! I was so excited.  It's exactly like my 's mom's only it's white and not red.  It's pretty much awesome :)


First project with the new machine.



See the hearts?  I embroidered the sleeves and neckline with these cute hearts.


Second project: the yellow ruffle dress.  It's a little big but that's okay, she can wear it in the summer now too.

So that's been the past month.  Jack and Claire are still sick and Jack is throwing up now too.  I dunno what's going on, maybe he has too much gunk in his tummy from his cough and runny nose.  He seems to be running around and playing as normal though so I'm not too worried.  Claire has transitioned to cheerios.  She's pretty good at eating the little finger foods and she loves rice cereal now.  I still can't give her a bottle.  Maybe we'll work with a sippy cup, she might be okay with that.




No comments: