I love my son. He was all set to go to church but through out the block I ended up taking off his jacket, then his vest, then changing him out of the white shirt and tie into a onsie I had in my diaper bag. He was not having as grand a time as I was with him dressed up. It made him a little more fussy than usual probably because he can't move too much in them. Still, he was adorable and I got to see what my little Jack will one day become- a handsome missionary. (Like his dad was of course).
Time seems to be going by rather quickly. We leave for Tennessee in 16 days! I am super excited because I have only been out there during the Christmas holiday. It will be strange to go to Dollywood and not see all the Christmas lights and the Christmas shows. I'm sure it will be blazing hot for me but it will be fun. PLUS, I believe we are going to Splash Country (Kyle and I want to go and I assume we will try) so I get to put my little guy in adorable swim trunks, rash guard and of course, some sandals. I will get plenty of pics.
In 9 days Kyle and I will celebrate our 3 year anniversary. My oh my how time flies by. I suppose we could still be considered newlyweds. Of course when we're talking about eternities I suppose 50 years is still newlywed. I'm so glad I have Kyle to spend my life with.
In 7 days it will be Father's day. This will be Kyle's first official Father's day. Last year Jack was only five months along or so. I want to make sure this is a good day for Kyle, father's are important and I like celebrating Kyle.
And tomorrow - will be Monday. Have a great week!
2 comments:
Ahh! HE is SOOO cute!! I love his Sunday outfit! And oh my word, the picture of Jack looking at you, you can tell he adores his mommy! Cute cute cute!!!
He looks so cute in his little outfit, you look very pretty too! You got to love getting them all ready for Sunday and by the time church is over it's not even close to what you started them out in.
Post a Comment