Here are my two great loves, having fun. Sorry it's so dark, the lighting was really bad.
May 7, 2010
Cuz I only posted one
I only posted one picture of Jack in my last post but I have a few more I wanted to share. Jack is getting his first tooth. It pokes up just a little above his gums but it's not easy to see yet. He just recently began, I dunno, singing? He is using the full range of his vocal chords but it's not really cooing. I love it though. He is eating a lot of "solid" foods. Lately I have been having a hard time stopping him from trying razzberries while the spoon is in his mouth. I love my little guy and I'm kinda sad that he's growing up.
I gave Jack one of his old binkies. He LOVED it but it is SOOO small for him. Kinda crazy because it used to look big.


Resting his chin on his chair, I found him this way. I think he's looking at the TV but I don't know if anything was on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is such a cute laugh! I can't believe how big he's getting!
Post a Comment