Nov 14, 2009

One Handed Post





So it's been almost three weeks. Jack is growing beautifully but lately he has been a little fussy. I think he's dreaming and it seems like and then he starts crying and crying. It's really heartbreaking to watch. He's so cute though, we love him to death!

My mom got a car and headed down to Provo when we called to let her know that we were going to have him. She stayed for a week and it was very nice to have her around. Then Kyle's mom flew in from Tennessee and she was here for about two weeks. It has been wonderful to have ALL the help. Now we are on our own...it's been pretty good though, I only check once to see if he's breathing now.

We take so many pictures of Jack but he's not too active yet. He mostly eats, sleeps, poops and burps. Oh and cries. When he was born, he had the sweetest little cry. It has now changed-granted it doesn't bother me, it isn't what it used to be.

We love our little boy and are so glad he's healthy and strong. IF things had gone as originally thought-Jackson would arrive next Friday-ish. But we got him early and are so happy!


5 comments:

tawna said...

Cute little boy!!

Oh man. yay for moms!! So glad both of yours were able to come and help! what a relief.

glad the breathing check is down to one/sleep. :)

and HOW FUN to go into the holiday season with the little guy!! Yay! I think it makes Christmas time all the more "merry and bright". :)

tawna said...

p.s. TOTALLY LOVE the ooo picture of jackson on your blog title. SO CUTE. (uhh..it IS jackson, right? doh. I should have double-checked before making this comment....)

Erica said...

He's so cute! I'm glad things are going well!

Kaylyn said...

That's wonderful that you had all that "Mom" help! Mom's are wonderful aren't they? Your little guy is very cute! I sure see alot of Kyle in him. Especially when he was a baby. I look forward to many more posts and many more pictures!

sarah savage said...

is jack wearing a "pi rocks" onesie? if so, that is hilarious. you and kyle are nerds. if not, disregard...