Oct 6, 2009

The Final Countdown!!!!



I just looked at my baby ticker and I only have 6 weeks (and three days...)! SO EXCITING!!!
Kyle and I are stoked to finally have our little boy. I'm excited to see what he looks like. What features he's inherited and if mine seemed to overpower Kyle's. In some way, that would be a tragedy because I'm really hoping that he will be TALL one day.

We're getting things ready at home, I don't really know what all we need still but I'm sure once he comes we will feel very unprepared. We made out little tyke a mobile with hard drives from iPods. It's way cute and it reflects a lot of light. His crib is all set up, everything is good to go. We will probabaly need to buy some diapers but I wanna see how big he is before we splurge on one-time use items. We have a lot of clothes thanks to friends and families and DI, they have great baby clothes at DI.

I went in for my doctor's appointment the other day and he said the baby felt kinda large. I don't have gestational diabetes so they had me come in and get another ultra sound. I was pretty excited to see the baby again but when Kyle and I were sitting in the room, I soon realized it's hard to see what the baby looks like now. He's all squished up and crammed inside my belly. We did get to see the heart beating, all four chambers of the heart were working together. We also saw a little foot. It was cute. After the ultra sound, they determined that our baby is three weeks larger than expect...but we don't get to change the due date :( not yet at least. It's nothing big to worry about, we just have a big baby with a big head.

I see the doctor again in about a week and they will decide what course of action to take. I'm hoping to have an early delivery because the anticipation is killing me! I can't believe the nine month wait is almost over!

6 comments:

Brittany Evans said...

I'm so excited for you and Kyle! :) Your little guy is going to be so adorable.

Unknown said...

Hey Cynthia it is Emily here, I just came across your facebook page and I had no idea you were pregnant!! Congrats, how exciting. Being a mom is the best!

Robbin and Sarah said...

And Grandma and Grandpa are getting more things for our first grandson. We are so excited. How fun this will be for all of us.

Team Serra said...

Cyndie...I found your blog and am excited to see pictures of the little guy! good luck with everything!

Kaylyn said...

Congratulations! This is very exciting. I am loving the idea for your mobile. Can you post a picture of it? I would love to see it!

tawna said...

Yayyyyy!!!

So- You have to post a picture of this high-tech mobile. Sounds awesome.

WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! (have I said that enough yet??)