Sep 16, 2009

Two Months TO GO!!!

Time is flying by! I cannot believe how fast the month has gone. I know it's only the middle of the month but one of the MOST IMPORTANT yearly events is coming up...my birthday is on FRIDAY!! Yes, that's right-so exciting and NO you don't have to guess my age (I'm probably older than you thought) I'll be turning 24. It's exciting. Then four weeks after that is my sweet Kyle's birthday (26) and THEN four weeks after that we get to celebrate another birthday for our little boy. Time is going to zip right by and I am so glad.











Recently Kyle and I went up to Boise for my brother's wedding. We don't have any wedding photos yet and for some reason I didn't think to take any snap shots of the bride and groom. It was so beautiful though. They were married in an LDS church right at the base of the foothills. For those of you who know Boise, it was on Warm Springs Avenue. Their reception was immediately after at the Barber Park Events Center. That's right next to the river. When I went to help set up I was amazed at how beautiful the place was. Everything looked perfect and I think a lot of people enjoyed the reception as they sat and talked.



The Reception Line chairs



The Yummy Food



Presents!



Kyle and I were in charge of the music. It didn't go as planned because some tule was covering up the remote receptor so we couldn't START or STOP the music on time. Tracy, my new sister, walked down the aisle with her dad to Pachebel's Cannon in D. She look gorgeous. I loved seeing the two of them up there. They were both so happy and I'm glad that I can understand the happiness they felt. Such a joyful occasion! After they exchanged rings everyone headed over to the reception while Rob and Tracy took some pics. When they got to the reception it was time for family pictures. They were outside and the background was beautiful but I was definately not expecting the 90 degree day. I have a difficult time staying cool cuz I'm pregnant and now we are outside sweating away in the sun. I hope they turn out nice though.




Bride's Cake





Grooms Cake


for those of you who don't know--


my maiden name is Fisher and my brother goes by Fish to a lot of his friends



It was a lot of fun. We got to spend time with family and see friends we hadn't seen in a long time. PLUS, it was labor day weekend so we had an extra day with the family. After the wedding, I was dead tired so luckily the BYU football game against Oklahoma was on the next day. We watched that and cheered our heads off. It was intense. Kyle and I had to fly home on Monday night. I was glad to be home and have my bed and my pillows. Flying can really make a pregnant woman swell. It took about a week to be able to see my ankles again. I'm glad that flying is done for a while.



We are now just working and doing final preparations for the baby. I keep hoping that our little boy comes a few days early. Nothing extreme but if he came on the 16th or the 17th I would be completely fine with that. All we can do is wait and see.

2 comments:

Brittany Evans said...

I'm so excited for you and Kyle! He will be one adorable baby boy. :)

Robbin and Sarah said...

you bet he will be cute!!! with the genes he is getting from his parents. we are so excited too for our first grandson.