Dec 6, 2007

The Brown Family Est. 2007

So my name is Cynthia and my husband is Kyle. We were married on June 23rd of this year, 2007. Both of us are students at Brigham Young University. I am graduating in April and I cannot wait. Kyle has another year and he is studying mathematics. We live in "cozy" apartment south of campus. It's the good life.

We met at ward prayer in our singles ward. I was a sophomore and he was a freshman. Later we were put into the same FHE group and we had callings that allowed us to work together. After a trip to the Timp Caves Kyle we started to spend more time with each other and the rest is history. I went on a trip to Seattle and when I came back, he proposed.

Both of us are really excited for our first Christmas together. We dated for about a year and a half before we were married but this will the first Christmas where we are actually together and not at opposite ends of the country. We are flying out to Tennessee and it will be so wonderful.
Our house is somewhat decorated for the holidays but mostly just a nice wreath and some lights in the front window. I was elated when it snowed. I can't wait to see what it will be like when we go east.

So that's us in a nut shell...for now of course.